Saturday, October 12, 2013

New Food Taste#1: Inari Sushi




While scrolling through a sushi menu I came across Inari Sushi. I had never heard of it before so I decide to look into it. Now being a vegetarian most people belive that we don't eat simply because we do not eat meat. But this is not true; sure if you are out for dinner at a not so vegetarian friendly  restaurant our options are often very slim. Ergo we cook-- a lot.

I didn't cook my first taste of the inari sushi myself however, but I am SOO HAPPY with my meal choice.  When having sushi for dinner my usual rolls consist of the: Avocado Roll, Vegetable Roll, and the Avocado & Cucumber Roll.

I do not eat fish or sea food--I know vegetarians sometimes straddle this line, I don't. So why easy sushi you may ask? Because I like the taste of seaweed and wasabi. It's just really good. Next time I decide to have this I will attempt to make it me-self. *crosses fingers*


Happy Eating Goonies^__^




No comments:

Post a Comment